Tuesday, December 15, 2015

What Exactly is a “Comic Whisperer?”

This has been quite the month for The Comic Whisperer.  The blog is now getting over 25,000 views monthly and the Facebook page and Twitter page are growing faster than ever.

One other thing that is growing faster than ever is the pile of messages asking, “What exactly is a COMIC WHISPERER?”  So, in an effort to explain this you’ll need to be bored a little with my background.



Hence, for your eyes only, here is a brief background that would be included in a biography about me if one were being written.

When it comes to comic books, my love for them spans almost 50 years.  

My earliest memories are of seeing wild comic books running on my uncle’s ranch.  There I would spend countless hours observing the behavior of the comic books, whether they were alone or in packs.  My obsession didn’t end there however.  

I started watching endless hours of TV and movies that featured highly trained comic books.  By my teens I knew exactly what industry I wanted to be in...pharmaceutical sales.  BUT my love for comics continued.

Putting everything on the line I moved to Connecticut and opened a shop specializing in the breeding, grooming, and training of comic books.  As my skills grew I took on the challenge of rehabilitating aggressive and hard to handle comic books.  My groundbreaking work is not mandatory reading in any learning institutions anywhere.

Now, almost 50 years later, it is agreed by 4 of the 5 voices in my head (the last voice was absent the day the vote took place) that I am the world’s undisputed comic book expert.  

I swear when I am appraising a comic book that I can hear them speaking to me.

I have no idea what biographer they didn’t pick to write this book, but I hear they were a very experienced writer.

So, the mystery is no more and the light of truth has shown upon you.  I look forward to you pretending to enjoy what I write!


Follow The Comic Whisperer on Social Media!

Facebook:                     The Comic Whisperer
Twitter:                         @Comic_Whisperer
Pinterest:                       The Comic Whisperer
Webpage:                      www.comicwhisperer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment