Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Relationships, Past and Present, In The Marvel Universe

It may appear to be frightfully unoriginal of me to reproduce the work of others (hey, c’mon, I don’t do it that often) but if someone has done it perfectly why reinvent the wheel?  I just want to assure you that this is NOT my creation, but I am a big fan of it.

Here's an infographic from WebHostingBuzz outlining every kiss, relationship, and marriage that has ever occurred between Marvel superheroes.   SPOILER ALERT:  Wolverine has the most.  (I told you there was a spoiler alert.)

(and, is it me or have there been far too many characters who’ve been in a relationship with Vision and....hold on...someone actually actually dated Toad?  And when did She-Hulk marry Man-Wolf?  This whole thing is rather disturbing...)



Be sure the follow The Comic Whisperer on Social Media!

Facebook:                    The Comic Whisperer
Instagram:                  The Comic Whisperer
Twitter:                        @comic_whisperer
website:                       www.comicwhisperer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment